Monday, March 23, 2009

Your Blog Is Fabulous!


I've been gone for quite some time. As I was making the rounds to some of my favorite blogs it was nice to see that Plinydogg thinks I'm fabulous! (Well me and four other exceptional blogs.)

The standard is to now list 5 things that you're obsessed with and can not live without. So here goes nothing:

----Long Hiatuses From Blogging: I love sharing my thoughts on books with people, but I need to recharge my batteries every so often. When I start over analyzing books and start thinking about what I'm going to write in my review of the book instead of simply enjoying the book I need to take a break.

----My dog: I've always had big dogs. Golden Retrievers, Labs, Irish Terriers but when I saw my current dog Missy at the Humane Society I fell in love with her. She's a 15 lb Schnoodle (Cross between a poodle and a Schnauzer) and besides my girlfriend she's the love of my life.

----Books: Obviously I love reading, but the thing I like most about books is that they require no technology what so ever to work. As long as your brain is working and you can crack a book open it's going to work and to me that is incredibly comforting.

----Exercise: Without exercise I'd be fatter than I am now.

----HBO: I'm one of those sanctimonious sons of guns who like to say at parties with their noses raised "Oh I don't watch much TV." and it's the truth I watch one TV show a week and that's history channel's Ax Men. However I watch a ton of HBO shows on DVD while I'm working out. I love them all. Deadwood, The Sopranos, The Wire, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Rome if its on HBO its quality.

Now I'm supposed to nominate 5 blogs for this award as well but I think I'm going to skip this portion as I'm about a month behind the times and every blog on my blogroll is worthy of a nomination.

No comments:

Post a Comment