Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Reflections On My Collections #3



Last but not least are the four books above.

We have to the two prequels in the Dread Empire series collected together in A Fortress of Shadow. Also don't forget this THURSDAY, I'll have my 3 in 1 Review of A Cruel Wind posted. I'll give a brief spoiler by saying that is a favorable review of Mr. Cook's work.

Also have Leningrad Nights by Graham Joyce one of the earliest books published PS Publishing, so very glad to add that one to my PS collection.

The last two books come from Delirium Books. City of the Dead by Brian Keene is supposedly the IT book of Zombie fiction has a lot of hype to live up to. Slime After Slime by Mark McLaughlin is supposed to be really good for gross out humor so I'll try to report back on that one by year's end as well.

I've got a lot of reading to do and to make matters worse I went to the local library and picked up some more book as well.

Better get at it!

Postscript: I think from now on I better take photos of all the books in one bunch otherwise it becomes a lot of post like we have above.

No comments:

Post a Comment